Skid (Unit) Construction
We believe proprietary innovations and developments are important in order to continue to meet market demands. Because, in our opinion, off-the-rack machines do not always sufficiently match the needs of our customers, we started developing our own high-end machines that remain stable and up-and-running. During the development process, we focused on keeping the parts as accessible possible to allow for quick and proper maintenance. Because we build our own units, our delivery times are quick and flexible.
Thanks to our prefab approach, we are able to order largely turnkey systems, which can be commissioned quickly and effectively. We install all the necessary components, including switchboards, pumps, filters and valves in stainless steel frames according to a preset layout, consciously choosing to work with high-end components that are also readily available abroad.
Trintech has two types of units: Entry and Profi line units. For more information, please continue to the section on machine building. Whereas the Entry line consists of compact units, including stand-alone versions for simpler crops, the Profi line was developed for more demanding, more complex technical solutions. The Profi line allows for far-reaching integration in a climate computer.
Entry or Profi line
- Cloth filter (ProfiFILTER)
- Mixing tube unit up to 20m3/h (Entry line)
- Mixing thank unit up to 150m3/h (EntryMix & ProfiMIX)
- Mixing tank unit up to 500m3 ( ProfiTANK)
- System pump unit entryPump ProfiPUMP
- Multifunctional unit ProfiMULTI
- Rainwater disinfection (UV) ProfiCLEAN Light
- Drainwater disinfection (UV) entryClean ProfiCLEAN
- Fertiliser doser (ProfiFILL)
- Air humidification (ProfiMIST)
For more information about water systems or to arrange a meeting without any obligations, please contact Ranny van Raay.
After your system has been commissioned, Trintech can provide you with remote or 24/7 service.