Looking for fast, up-to-date, complete insight into the quality of your crop production? In that case, we recommend installing a labour/cultivation registration system for instant insight into crop treatment, harvesting activities and productivity.
We offer various solutions featuring either wired or wireless terminals or mobile phones. Our solutions will put real-time management information at the tips of your fingers, so that you can analyse and register data such as crop yields, labour performance, diseases and pests and plant requirements, which are then visualised in clear graphs, tables or maps.
- PLC technology
- Climate computers
- Labour and crop registration
The system based on mobile devices uses a special app, which automatically transfers all data to the server as soon as a user approaches a WiFi access point. The same system allows users to register the time they start and finish working on a tablet, but it can also be used to report anything from leaks to broken windows.
The software can be linked with RFID scanners for harvest carts, scales and packing lines from various manufacturers to enable total product traceability.
- Registering diseases and pests makes it easier to trace infestations, the location of which can be monitored precisely on an up-to-date map.
- Labour registration will help you increase productivity and optimise the operational aspects of running a business.
- Our systems can be used to track all sorts of activities, such as harvesting, packing, cleaning, etc.
- In practice, horticultural companies have managed to save up to 15% on labour costs after implementing a time registration system because it allows them to deploy their staff more efficiently.
- Motivate your employees to be even more productive by awarding bonuses.
For more information or to arrange a meeting without any obligations, please contact Albert van Dam. After your system has been commissioned, Trintech can provide you with remote or 24/7 service.